Turbo Pedestal Bolt Sizes??

Diabolic

Reaction score
I'd like to replace the 4 turbo to pedestal bolts as well as the 4 pedestal to block bolts. Can anyone give me the sizes and lengths?

haligen

Reaction score
I would have measured for you as I just had my turbo out, but I know RiffRaff sells them for a reasonable amount. Thats were I ordered mine and I think it was right around $25. Very close to what the local hardware store would have charged. Not to mention its a pain to find flanged head metric bolts locally.

haligen

Reaction score
Must be better stocked then my ace. I bought new manifold/uppipe bolts there and they were $3.50 plus not flange head.

Diabolic

Reaction score
I looked at Ace and couldn't find any that were long enough. I ordered from Riffraff the 4 turbo to pedestal bolts and the 4 pedestal to block bolts. I just rebuilt my stock turbo with a WW2, 1.0 exh housing, and had it all ceramic coated. I'm not looking forward to removing the stock 250,000 mile turbo!!

haligen

Reaction score
Have fun. I just pulled my 240k original turbo to do a rebuild and 1.0 housing. Make sure to do the uppipe donuts if you're not switching to bellowed pipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diabolic

Reaction score
I have the gaskets, but I have checked, checked, and rechecked, and I don't see any leaks. I see 35#'s of boost at wot. I'll look even more closely when I pull the turbo.

Short Bus

Reaction score
whats wrong with the old bolts? Unless the heads are rounded off I'd just run them, if memory serves me right they are 10.9 metric which is the stronger grade of bolt.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.