Camo interior trim

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
Trying to find camo interior trim to cover the tan plastic dash area and the faux wood trim on the:grouphug: doors. I get bored easily so any ideas are welcome.

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks. all I can find is stupid stickers that cost around $300. I know of a company that has a process of putting a cover on whatever needs to be camo and then dipping it so it is permanently attatched and doesnt' peel off. I will try to find the card they gave me.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Thanks. all I can find is stupid stickers that cost around $300. I know of a company that has a process of putting a cover on whatever needs to be camo and then dipping it so it is permanently attatched and doesnt' peel off. I will try to find the card they gave me.

it is very cool how they do that! i saw a full grill for a 99-04 superduty dipped in mossy oak camo, coolest thing i think ive seen in a long time.

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
I am goin to order the dip kit and try it out. Should be able to do the interior and have film left over for other things.

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
I plan on doin the window switch trim front and back and my dark tan plastic around the radio and dash. I might do the over head consol with the digital temp and the faux wood trim pieces. From what I figured I have approximately around 11sqft to cover and the kit comes with enough to cover 16sqft.

average

Reaction score
I just got done installing my new interior trim in blackwood color.

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

It's a B&I kit from trimstop, not sure if they have camo but if they do it's another option.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Camofinishes.com or southern Hydrographics on face book it's the same company... They do really awesome work and can do anything you want regarding covering the parts in a camo finish

Last edited:

TripleE44

Reaction score
If you make the inside camo, you won't be able to find anything.

Lol! That's what always happens to me at Cabelas or Bass Pro, I can't ever find the dang camo section! I always have to have an employee point it out, I still can't tell how they find it!!

average

Reaction score
That looks really good how hard was it to do and how long did it take

It was easy, it all applies with the thin 3M tape which was already applied to the trim, I added some goop adhesive at the corners and places where there wasn't tape so it isn't coming off anytime soon. The pieces overlay right over everything so when I remove the dash, it comes off right with it and doesn't get in the way.

DieselCowboy

Reaction score
The whole reason I want to go with the dip kit is because the stickers or film that comes in the kits fades when subjected to sunlight for prolonged periods of time. I want somethin I don't have to keep replacing. Plus the stickers cost more than the dip kit.

Latest posts

Members online