obs Up pipes

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Very easy......remove turbo/DP and they drop right in....looks are deceiving

I tried new OEM donuts...they leaked, tried the Beans brass donuts...they leaked. Int'l has bellowed up-pipes for the OBS in the price range of $900. Int'l part# 1843486C92. Bar None Diesel makes a copy of the Int'l pipes but they are out of stock. http://www.barnonediesel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=30

Junk

DSC_0144_zps645fb3a2.jpg

DSC_0143_zpsee5aea07.jpg

Irate one-piece (sold them when I went T4)

DSC_0130_zps305195a8.jpg

20140727_141532_zpscacfb622.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Very easy......remove turbo/DP and they drop right in....looks are deceiving

I tried new OEM donuts...they leaked, tried the Beans brass donuts...they leaked. Int'l has bellowed up-pipes for the OBS in the price range of $900. Int'l part# 1843486C92. Bar None Diesel makes a copy of the Int'l pipes but they are out of stock. http://www.barnonediesel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=30

Junk

DSC_0144_zps645fb3a2.jpg

DSC_0143_zpsee5aea07.jpg

Irate one-piece (sold them when I went T4)

DSC_0130_zps305195a8.jpg

20140727_141532_zpscacfb622.jpg

Billy T.
[email protected]
Well dang. Those look better than getting riff raff ones and a new collector. (Less leaks without collector)

1994.5 CCLB zf5

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I have the riffraff ones, and they are a fantastic product! No leaks even after pulling them off and reinstalling twice with the same gaskets they came with! Id highly recommend!

old man dave

Reaction score
Being that I replace my stock gaskets every 50k, the bellowed sets sound pretty good especially if you replace the uppipes with factory.

Fiveohmatt

Reaction score
I have the riffraff ones, and they are a fantastic product! No leaks even after pulling them off and reinstalling twice with the same gaskets they came with! Id highly recommend!

I went with new riffraff

how was the install?

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I went with new riffraff

how was the install?

I cheated on my install, i was installing a Tranny at the same time, so access was a breeze, i didnt even remove the turbo.

With the tranny on, I've heard pulling the turbo is the best option. Then you can get to all the bolts pretty easily. Hardest part is just getting all the old bolts out. I've heard some people end up having to cut every one! I was lucky and they all came out with a little persuasion. Just be sure to soak them in some Liquid wrench or some kind of penetrant for a few days before working on them!

It comes with new bolts as well, just be SURE you use anti-seize on the bolts, or they will be a b*tch to get them out in the future again!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Members online