Forscan. What is it

Kxc

Reaction score
I prefer the elm 327 with wifi. Good for an iPhone iPad or a computer. It's a OBD scanner , data logger , and also lets you modify some parameters in all the modules engine , trans , body etc. I thought it was really cool to monitor low system fuel pressure and a ton of other things that are not available on SCT or a cts2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leland88

Reaction score
9564a95fd8e139d580b286380861bc5c.png

Would this adapter work?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Betarocker

Reaction score
I went with a USB OBD2 cable to make changes to the various modules. I use a bluetooth style to use my Android phone as a monitor.

leland88

Reaction score
I went with a USB OBD2 cable to make changes to the various modules. I use a bluetooth style to use my Android phone as a monitor.
So the cable one with a computer is more user friendly to make changes over the phone app? All I want it for it to make changes to day time lights and tire sensors mostly stuff like that. I have a cts for monitoring already

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
I have both the laptop with the USB is better IMO for viewing and diagnostic stuff. I think it has a few more features as well. But the Bluetooth to the phone works well too. I have cheap eBay adapters.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Phone is only a monitor. Can't make changes. Need a windows based laptop or tablet to use the full version.

I guess you could use a desktop windows computer, but the wife might not like driving the truck into the office.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I bought the wireless one and I cant get it to work. Plug it in and none of the light ever light up and I cant find it on the Bluetooth. My CTS2 works so unless there is a different wire that is not getting power? I plugged it into 4 other vehicles and none of them connect with it. I just ordered a corded version and we will see if it works that way.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I bought the wireless one and I cant get it to work. Plug it in and none of the light ever light up and I cant find it on the Bluetooth. My CTS2 works so unless there is a different wire that is not getting power? I plugged it into 4 other vehicles and none of them connect with it. I just ordered a corded version and we will see if it works that way.

Which wireless one did you purchase? The cheapo ones are very hit or miss.

Members online

No members online now.