Forscan. What is it

Kxc

Reaction score
I prefer the elm 327 with wifi. Good for an iPhone iPad or a computer. It's a OBD scanner , data logger , and also lets you modify some parameters in all the modules engine , trans , body etc. I thought it was really cool to monitor low system fuel pressure and a ton of other things that are not available on SCT or a cts2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leland88

Reaction score
9564a95fd8e139d580b286380861bc5c.png

Would this adapter work?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Betarocker

Reaction score
I went with a USB OBD2 cable to make changes to the various modules. I use a bluetooth style to use my Android phone as a monitor.

leland88

Reaction score
I went with a USB OBD2 cable to make changes to the various modules. I use a bluetooth style to use my Android phone as a monitor.
So the cable one with a computer is more user friendly to make changes over the phone app? All I want it for it to make changes to day time lights and tire sensors mostly stuff like that. I have a cts for monitoring already

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

bpan

Reaction score
I have both the laptop with the USB is better IMO for viewing and diagnostic stuff. I think it has a few more features as well. But the Bluetooth to the phone works well too. I have cheap eBay adapters.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Phone is only a monitor. Can't make changes. Need a windows based laptop or tablet to use the full version.

I guess you could use a desktop windows computer, but the wife might not like driving the truck into the office.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
I bought the wireless one and I cant get it to work. Plug it in and none of the light ever light up and I cant find it on the Bluetooth. My CTS2 works so unless there is a different wire that is not getting power? I plugged it into 4 other vehicles and none of them connect with it. I just ordered a corded version and we will see if it works that way.

PDT1081

Reaction score
I bought the wireless one and I cant get it to work. Plug it in and none of the light ever light up and I cant find it on the Bluetooth. My CTS2 works so unless there is a different wire that is not getting power? I plugged it into 4 other vehicles and none of them connect with it. I just ordered a corded version and we will see if it works that way.

Which wireless one did you purchase? The cheapo ones are very hit or miss.

Latest posts

Members online