Tuner help

6.4dinosaur

Reaction score
I got a 2010 6.4 a few months ago and polit a programmer and exhaust when I got the tuner I was trusting to guy and the shop to give me a good tuner. Not sure if what o got is good or not. He set me up with 5 custom tunes from PIP punch it performance. This company is no longer around so I do t know what to think. Any advice?

Lipka101

Reaction score
I got a 2010 6.4 a few months ago and polit a programmer and exhaust when I got the tuner I was trusting to guy and the shop to give me a good tuner. Not sure if what o got is good or not. He set me up with 5 custom tunes from PIP punch it performance. This company is no longer around so I do t know what to think. Any advice?
They are decent tunes. Reason they are no longer around is because of the wonderful epa.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

faulk222

Reaction score
:doh: at least you got your tunes i was in process of updating my trans files and only got level 1 and 4 left as they were just to test the shifts then bam they were gone :fustrate:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
:doh: at least you got your tunes i was in process of updating my trans files and only got level 1 and 4 left as they were just to test the shifts then bam they were gone :fustrate:

let me know if i can help you with some new tunes. i'll go easy LOL