6.4 mini maxx problem

SG144

Reaction score
i updated my mini maxx using the updater as referred too, before updating it i was always able to import/export mcc files. now since updating my sd card and updating the firmware on my tuner i lost the ability to import/export mcc files in the "install download" section, 08 6.4 with a single turbo, trying to upload the custom tunes i purchased and put on my sd card, basically out of ideas. reformatted, updated, returned to stock, still no option to upload mcc files. tv# is currently at 6.4.52. the h&s tunes that come on the tuner upload fine and the truck runs fully deeleted as it is a pre ban tuner. just trying to figure out why i lost the ability to upload mcc files. talked to a few pros that said they've never seen this before, any help is greatly appreciated.

sootie

Reaction score
Install the canned tunes that come on the tuner. Then go to install download and three options will be there: return to stock, download h&s tune and import/exprt mcc tune.

SG144

Reaction score
trust me I did that multiple times. I've returned to stock completely wiped it, re downloaded it to the h&s canned tunes, then when I go into install download the "import/export mcc files" button doesn't show up anymore. not sure what happened.

SG144

Reaction score
image.jpg

sethafrye

Reaction score
I no this is old, but did you ever figure this out? I'm having same problem

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I no this is old, but did you ever figure this out? I'm having same problem

if you use the online updater, it removes the mcc capability on hacked tuners.

sethafrye

Reaction score
Is there a way to fix That? It was a buddy's tuner, he sold truck and gave it to me.

sethafrye

Reaction score
Talk to Rudys, Mine did the same and I was told they can re program them. I was fed up with H&S so I bought a EZ-Lynk.
I'm going to call them today, I'm only a hour from rudys. Just paid for custom tunes and will suck if I can't even use them, and NL stage 2 will be here today and from what I hear I can't use it without tunes

Latest posts

Members online