BulletProof Oil Cooler Half Kit

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Apparently one of the common problems with the 6.4 is plugging of the coolant portion of the engine oil cooler, there fore no longer being able to remove heat from the engine oil. This kit from BulletProof is suppose to take care of most of that in a easy DIY kit, which also includes a heavy duty spin on oil filter that replaces the OE filter and delicate filter housing in which drain and bypass valves have been easily broken......can't wait to install it this weekend

Bulletproof001.jpg

gman1

Reaction score
Just read it in DW. Looks like a nice kit. Let us know how the install goes as it could be a nice option.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
where did you pick up the kit? Also if you dont mind asking, what was the cost?

It's a beta test kit Gene asked me to run and see what I thought, as far as price I'm waiting to hear back.....

Its pretty expensive iirc. Looks nice though. Love to see install pics

It's very nice and if it's anything like their other products, I'm hoping this install will go just as smooth. I'll get plenty of pics for sure

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Now that looks like a nice kit. Are you going to do a step by step write up?

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Now that looks like a nice kit. Are you going to do a step by step write up?

I can do a step by step if that's what you fellas want......I also think I have a copy of the early instructions in a PDF some where, pretty damn detailed

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I can do a step by step if that's what you fellas want......I also think I have a copy of the early instructions in a PDF some where, pretty damn detailed

Knowledge is power my friend..... The more info the better! :thumbsup:

Snake

Reaction score
6.0 remote oil cooler is around $2000. Car Quest filter is simply what comes with the kit (and what comes in the 6.0 kits also). I see your point, but I wouldn't judge the rest of the kit based on the filter.