Crew Cab Power window switch bezel

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Is there any interest in them? I know they are fairly common to crack/brake. They have been obsoleted for a bunch of years now.

I am in the works with a guy to make new ones from a better quality plastic and all one piece. I can get them cheaper, If he makes more. Just trying to get a feel for the "need" on these

zilla68

Reaction score
YES THERE IS,
I've been to 2 or 3 places to get them made from billet and even carbon fiber.

I promise you could see the hell out of them on ebay.
If you don't let me know I'd be interested in trying them on ebay or my online store.

I would take at least 1 depending on price of course.

I was at pull apart 2 weeks ago, 2 CC trucks and both were just missing that piece on the door panel, hot items.

jschildm

Reaction score
Is this the piece that comes off of the interior door panel that holds the switches and cover? If so, I might be interested in 1, depending on the price.

zilla68

Reaction score
I hope its this, I just happen to have one sitting on my desk here at work, lol.

Attachments

• window switch.jpg
    window switch.jpg
    503 KB · Views: 83

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I found a replacement for mine, but no power mirror hole. I would take one probably if it is for power mirrors.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I saved my old one to copy the hole if you need it. Obviously not in very good shape but the shape for the hole is there.

dazedandconfused

Reaction score
I'm new here this topic brought me to the site. I'd be interested in one as we since my crew cab project doesn't have one.

Latest posts

Members online