Deepf on tune

Jomax

Reaction score
So cp won’t having tuning for the 17 until april.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Well have the switch in and software on the laptop. In government fashion im waiting on usps to deliver my edge pro2 its been 6 days. My switch got here in 3 days from cp.

Jomax

Reaction score
Well have the switch in and software on the laptop. In government fashion im waiting on usps to deliver my edge pro2 its been 6 days. My switch got here in 3 days from cp.

Can’t wait for the update

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Sorry guys been busy and tryinf to get some miles on the truck with the cp tunes. So far it has plenty of power and shifting is close for me. I think 4th and 5th come a little early and driving around 50 it will kick into 6th and bring rpms to 1200. If you romp on it a lot it will fill up the *** quick. Im trying to just drive normal and see. I just had a regen and i wrote down the mg/l for *** and reset millage so we will see.
merry Christmas

Jomax

Reaction score
So I guess their claim for less regens is false

theyallbreak

Reaction score
we will see,but it may be my truck it did not like inovatives tunes either. One thing in common so far is they both use the fuel temp sensor. so far the 5 star 90 hp tune is the best as of regens. I guess i will try dp tuner next they use the IAT sensor to change tunes. its just money right.

Latest posts

Members online