Highest HP Race Tune & No Start Tune

Goindownhole

Reaction score
Just looking for some numbers from people on their race tunes to see what they are putting down. I'm looking for one between 600-650whp.

Also, I had a no-start tune on my duramax for when I'm working my hitch and my truck is sitting at the house. Does anyone offer a tune that effectively does this so that my truck will be unable to be started without changing the tune?
The theft of these trucks in my area is sky high, so some reassurance would be nice.

sootie

Reaction score
No tune alone will net what you are looking for.

gilgamesh

Reaction score
Just looking for some numbers from people on their race tunes to see what they are putting down. I'm looking for one between 600-650whp.

Also, I had a no-start tune on my duramax for when I'm working my hitch and my truck is sitting at the house. Does anyone offer a tune that effectively does this so that my truck will be unable to be started without changing the tune?
The theft of these trucks in my area is sky high, so some reassurance would be nice.

I think I heard the most possible with stock fuel is around 500hp. My 2011 with an upgraded turbo saw 440hp on stock fuel and off the shelf tuning.

Just a thought: it might be easier to put in a hidden switch for the fuel pump or some other crucial component than it would to change your tune every time you turn off the truck.

sootie

Reaction score
I think I heard the most possible with stock fuel is around 500hp. My 2011 with an upgraded turbo saw 440hp on stock fuel and off the shelf tuning.

Just a thought: it might be easier to put in a hidden switch for the fuel pump or some other crucial component than it would to change your tune every time you turn off the truck.

15-16 with get almost 600 to the wheels on a tune. Anything beyond that you need a turbo first, then more fuel.

Goindownhole

Reaction score
Reason for asking is I have seen more than 1 dyno of 600+ tune/******/cai only...i just can't for the life of me remember who the tuner was. Was it the warhammer X tune?

How about No Start? Anyone?

JRLott

Reaction score
Most any decent will get to near the same HP, but there's not enough stock fuel for 600+. You wouldn't expect a tuner to allow your stock height truck to fit 40" tires, neither should you expect software to magically make the pump move more fuel than which it was designed. I can't run a 4.4 40, not even with Under Armor. Give No Limit a call for your tuning options. Ravelco for your anti theft solution.

Jomax

Reaction score
I put down 587ish. That's about all they got with stock fuel pump and turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doo dah

Reaction score
Seems like there is a big disparity in results. I have custom tuning GH & TD, full ******, 63mm non VGT, CAI, etc...but stock 2012 fuel and I seriously doubt I'm close to 500 much less 600. I know 15+ has more fuel and better turbo than prior years but I'm not certain that a 9% bump in fuel would equate to another 100hp. How much does the dyno make a difference?

Jomax

Reaction score
Seems like there is a big disparity in results. I have custom tuning GH & TD, full ******, 63mm non VGT, CAI, etc...but stock 2012 fuel and I seriously doubt I'm close to 500 much less 600. I know 15+ has more fuel and better turbo than prior years but I'm not certain that a 9% bump in fuel would equate to another 100hp. How much does the dyno make a difference?

My HP is backed up by track times and a dyno.

doo dah

Reaction score
My HP is backed up by track times and a dyno.

I never said I doubted you. I haven't taken mine down the track or the dyno so I could have more power than I think, just making an observation about the big differences in power from basically the same set up in general; not comparing your truck to mine.

Jomax

Reaction score
I never said I doubted you. I haven't taken mine down the track or the dyno so I could have more power than I think, just making an observation about the big differences in power from basically the same set up in general; not comparing your truck to mine.

Never though you did lol.

Kxc

Reaction score
I run 13.2 at 102mph consistently. Not sure what that comes out to exactly but just something to compare.. really wish I could get that 12.99999999 !

Jomax

Reaction score
I run 13.2 at 102mph consistently. Not sure what that comes out to exactly but just something to compare.. really wish I could get that 12.99999999 !

What's your 60ft?

Latest posts

Members online