Urbana il help!

psduser1

Reaction score
The last one had rollover in fourth, as well. Brand spanky reman.
As it wore, lack of oil, etc, I was getting rollover in third, under certain conditions.
These were all at low speed, low rpm conditions- 1000-1500 rpm. Say idling through town, if you will.

ja_cain

Reaction score
The last one had rollover in fourth, as well. Brand spanky reman.
As it wore, lack of oil, etc, I was getting rollover in third, under certain conditions.
These were all at low speed, low rpm conditions- 1000-1500 rpm. Say idling through town, if you will.
I'll mess around with mine at those rpm's and in those gears. Mine has rollover in 1st and 2nd. Just not sure what rpm it had to be under.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm going to be under my truck this weekend doing all of the steering stuff. Since I've yet to overfill mine, I'll pull the plug on mine and figure it out for you.

Rollover in 4th gear? That's weird. 1st and maybe 2nd when you are driving slow I can understand, but 4th is strange unless you are lugging the fook out of it. Lol!

Post up some pics of that rotary welder when you have an opportunity. Would love to see what you are working with. One day I'm going to make the treck up to Michigan to see my buddy and I hope to meet you then. Take it easy man.

Justin

might need to do a meet and greet around that time and hopefully I can be home for it.. lol

what exactly are you guys calling rollover?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

ja_cain

Reaction score
might need to do a meet and greet around that time and hopefully I can be home for it.. lol

what exactly are you guys calling rollover?

live life full throttle

That would be awesome Jake. I would love to meet you too. The "rollover" I experience is a deep growl when lugging below 1k rpm in 1st or second. I've actually grown used to it and it doesn't really bother me any more.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I'd be happy to sponsor a meet n greet in Grand Rapids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That would be awesome Jake. I would love to meet you too. The "rollover" I experience is a deep growl when lugging below 1k rpm in 1st or second. I've actually grown used to it and it doesn't really bother me any more.

ahhh 10-4.. my 01 does that.. in lots of gears. got worse with the dual disc..

live life full throttle

ja_cain

Reaction score
There's that "s" word!
If we do it at my place, I'd offer free workouts this summer, with free beer!:blitzed:
I'm game! Need to get this old emaciated body back in shape anyway. Lol!

Latest posts

Members online