spartan throwing codes

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Just loaded up Spartan 210 tune
get the following codes before truck is even running

P0405
P0488
P1335

Why is it getting egr codes when everything is blocked off and dpf delete. I don't want to run a higher tune i'm fear of blowing Jg

Tried to drive a little and restart truck. Clear codes they come right back. And the truck seemed quicker on the Hd mild setting but unsure if its because of codes.

Any help would be appreciated.

one2nine

Reaction score
You need the egr delete tunes. You can download the v4 update off of their website that has them. If its a brand new unit it probably won't have the egr delete tunes in them as this update is relatively new

F15CrewDawg

Reaction score
When you log into the Spartan website and go to "update tuner", there will be 2 sets of files. Grab the ones the end with ".NEGR" and you'll be good to go. I had to do the same with my DashDaq, out of the box it had standard tunes.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Tune to the 275 tune for now until you get that done. 275 and up are setup for full delete out of the box

faster7581

Reaction score
you'll be much happier with the 275 anyway, I run that or the 310 as my DD, better fuel mileage and more fun, wont hurt you HG's driving normal

Roger Carroll

Reaction score
I'm new here but seems like this might be the spot to ask,truck's 08 250 ******* tuned manual since 09, the soot recycler's coolant to block horizontal return tube rusted through so took it,coolers and the valve off. Getting new codes:p0405,P042E and P1335. Not sure of direction to takecw/o *******'s help.

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
It is when it represents multiple federal crimes and millions in fines it is lol.

Try to put a stock unit back on. Some tunes required the stuff to be plugged in even if they're turned off. My old tune was like that.

Latest posts

Members online