ford141

Reaction score
I've been out of the game for quite a while since I sold my truck in 2015, but a buddy's truck has a plugged *** and he wants to ****** it. Not really looking for a big power bump, but 50hp would be nice. Looking for a cheap way to ******. Last time I bought a tuner H&S was still in business. Is there anything still available?

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Look on ebay or your local craigslist. fb marketplace. Last I looked there was a couple locked minimaxxes for 150 near me and you can find code generators on line. If I were him in a 6.4 i'd be much more worried about the exhaust parts than the recirc parts, lol.

Minimax is going to be the cheapest and easiest I think.

ford141

Reaction score
It looks like the exhaust straight pipes are still available on ebay, and the exhaust is what it plugged. I haven't tried to order yet though, so I don't know if they would actually ship them or not.

By the way, I'm amused that H&S still has ads running on this site...

White_monster

Reaction score
It looks like the exhaust straight pipes are still available on ebay, and the exhaust is what it plugged. I haven't tried to order yet though, so I don't know if they would actually ship them or not.

By the way, I'm amused that H&S still has ads running on this site...

H&S performance is gone but H&S Motorsports is still around which is why they have ads still.

Latest posts

Members online