• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

13" extreme duty converter 6.4 $850 OBO

Wayne

Reaction score
This converter just came out of my '08 6.4L F-350 in good running condition, but I'm selling it as "rebuildable" because it's probably due to be freshened. Price is $850 OBO. Suncoast typically charges $350ish for a basic rebuild, leaving the new owner with a $2166 converter for $1200. Here's a link to the same think on Suncoast's website >>> http://www.suncoastdiesel.com/08-10-HD-13-RACETOW-CONVERTER_p_261.html A billet flexplate IS REQUIRED to make it fit. I don't have the flexplate available, as the one I ran with it is in my truck, but if you need one, suncoast and elite both have them, possibly others. If you pay the asking price, I can include ground freight to any lower 48 states.

This thing should sell itself to anyone with plans to make 900+ hp, as the standard billet converters usually won't consistently hold big power without blowing the clutches. It's got about 30K miles on it at the 600-700 hp range, and a few hits at just over 1K hp on the dyno back when I first got it. This is the same converter I had in my red truck. It's a modified suncoast unit with basically a stock stall speed. IIRC, Tadd had the stator and turbine changed from what suncoast originally had to improve efficiency.

The extra welds around the drive hub are added by me about 8000 miles ago due to a fluid leak that developed from a crack in the original weld. It has no effect on function, but is obviously no so pretty. Anyway, I'm just selling this because this is basically a spare, and I could use the money to finish my 6.4 excursion project. You can send me a pm here if interested, but the fastest way is call or text me directly at 208-490-1964 Located near Twin Falls, Idaho.
IMG_20161130_080920871.jpg

IMG_20161130_080821591.jpg

IMG_20161130_080743835.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
Still got this, just collecting dust. I'll probably send it in for a rebuild soon if nobody picks it up, that way it'll have a warranty when sold.

Latest posts

Members online