Putting led headlights on a pickup without factory leds

Rustedcutlery

Reaction score
I love the look of the led headlights on the platinums and lariat ultimate package trucks, but I'd like to put a set on my lariat. I know people do custom headlights, but I'm not big on all the color changing lights and halos and such. Has anyone figured out how to make the factory led lights work on a non led truck?

Jmuck

Reaction score
I should have a Platinum in the shop next week and am going to see what it will take to swap between the two.

Jmuck

Reaction score
Just got a King Ranch in here and checked it out. Trucks with LED head lights have a single plug in for all lights. So no plug and play. I have my parts guy looking for a wiring breakdown. I'm betting the harness is the same and just uses an adapter some where in the harness for the different trucks. I'll keep ya posted on what I find.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
On the F-150's there is a harness that you have to buy and I still don't think that its exactly plug and play. Someone with a schematic can take a look and see what the difference is in the PIN ect

Jmuck

Reaction score
On the F-150's there is a harness that you have to buy and I still don't think that its exactly plug and play. Someone with a schematic can take a look and see what the difference is in the PIN ect

We just finished pulling the heads out of a LED light F150, the F250 plugs right into it and works as it should. So the F150 upgrade harness should work on the superduty's. My guy is hunting for the harness right now.

I do have the pig tail part number for the Superduty LED heads though if anyone wants to hard wire.

Jmuck

Reaction score
Just found that Retrofit source has a upgrade harness for the F150's and should work just fine on the Superduty

fdny136

Reaction score
I just went from halogen tail lights with bliss to led tail lights with bliss.factory led headlamps on order now.

fdny136

Reaction score
halogen to led

all done IMG_2617.JPG

IMG_2616.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

Latest posts

Members online