Power step question

Sooner-sig

Reaction score
So I just left the dealership where I placed an order for a new 17 CC f250. Hopefully will be here in about 6-8 weeks. I ordered without running boards because I knew I'd put some Amp Power steps on. My question is has anyone successfully put on a NON plug and play set? I don't want to block the OBD port or run a pass through harness if I don't have to. I'd like to leave the OBD for future mods and / monitoring. When they become abailable!

Thx

Jgon08

Reaction score
I know a few people that have put them on without any issues. But that being said you should of ordered them from ford they are a few hundred dollars cheaper from ford, and you don't have to touch it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the factory steps are amp research , and they rule .

getstroked27

Reaction score
the factory steps are amp research , and they rule .

We have had nothing but issues with ours. Luckily no other issues with the truck, but the steps have a mind of their own. Most of the time they open fine, then only close half way, and randomly either just or close going down the road. or just not work at all. then sometimes they are fine. lmao

Sooner-sig

Reaction score
Never mind Mike just called your office and one of the guys was nice enough to answer for me.

Sooner-sig

Reaction score
My only problem is I ordered to lariat value package instead of the ultimate package so the power running boards are not an option for me unless I want to upgrade for another 3500. No thanks don't need a sunroof that bad.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My only problem is I ordered to lariat value package instead of the ultimate package so the power running boards are not an option for me unless I want to upgrade for another 3500. No thanks don't need a sunroof that bad.

i hear that. hit me up when you're ready for some steps .

Latest posts

Members online