• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 NEW performance parts

zshier17

Reaction score
I have had these sitting in my house for about 6 months to a year, and ended up deciding to go with a different project truck. The '77 ford 250 highboy is getting my attention over the 6.0. So i'm going to let go of some of the parts I had ready to put on.

NEW parts:

NEW motorcraft injectors redone by Holders to 190/30's. They still have about a year warranty on them from Rykan. They've stayed in the box since day 1, these are brand new injectors. $2600 PLUS shipping, NO cores needed.. OBO

Ford Reman heads COMPLETELY redone personally by Jared at Blackwater engines. They were fluxed, decked, O-ringed, Hardened valve seats, 120lb springs. $2500 Plus shipping, NO cores needed...OBO. Never been out of the crates since i inspected them.

ARP 425 studs NIB -- $350 plus shipping .. i'll throw in the black diamond(NOT black onyx) head gaskets for $50.

Slightly used:

KC turbos stage 3 -- its been on my truck with a street tune for about 2000miles. Has never seen over 20 PSI.
$1700 plus shipping OBO

PM me or Text me for Photos (937)-243-2873

zshier17

Reaction score
Bump... Price Drop

$2500 SHIPPED on the Heads

$2400 shipped on the injectors

Turbo and Head studs SOLD

zshier17

Reaction score
Bump....

Injectors SOLD.

HEADS still available ... $2500 SHIPPED, no cores needed.

zshier17

Reaction score
Even without core that's high BIG DOGG o ringed heads are less then that with or without core

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy... These arent Bigg Dogg heads. Like i said, hardened valve seats and 120lb springs.

If you want to tell me they're too expensive then PM me and tell me why, and how much they should be. If that's all you had to say, then go home.

zshier17

Reaction score
Bump ... Heads still available

$2200 SHIPPED to anywhere in lower 48 with NIB Head Gaskets.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.