• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: ******* nGauge, SOTF cable, No Limit intake, and more

BlkSC

Reaction score
I bought all this stuff for my 2016 F250 so I'd have it whenever I was ready to do it but my plans have changed.

1. ******* nGauge, new in box, I registered an account but never tuned my truck. I asked ******* about the buyer having to buy a relicensing fee and they said if I never tuned my truck with it, the fee won't be necessary.

2. Shift on the fly for ******* tuner, new in box.

3. No Limit Stage 1 intake, polished with ProGuard7 filter and No Limit blue pre filter. I had this installed for less than 500 miles before I took it back off before I took my truck in for service (didn't want to take any chances) and I never put it back on. Decided to wait to put it back on till I tuned it. There are a few scratches/scuff marks on the top of the tube that I'm sure could be polished out.

4. No Limit EGR block off plates, new in box.

5. Flo Pro 4" stainless "test pipe" for exhaust, new in box.

I'd be happy to get pictures of any of these items if someone is interested. I'd really like to sell this as a package deal and I'd do $2000 shipped which is $342 less than what I paid for it all new. I also have the receipt if anyone would like to verify that. If bought as a package and I do end up trading my truck in, I'll throw in my No Limit clean mount for the Edge CTS2.

BlkSC

Reaction score
Ok, I have a guy that's interested in buying the package and I'm giving him till tomorrow to decide. Tomorrow evening I'm planning on getting back with people about what I'd like to get for individual parts and I will sell them in the order I've received messages on here as well as PM's.

06-sixoh, I'll get you a price tonight but the block off plates may already be spoken for. I'm just trying to make this as fair as possible for everyone.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
No worries bud! You aren't going to hurt my feelings. If I was you, I would sell as a package, that's easier on you.

junglejoe

Reaction score
How much for the no limit and can you post pics of it? Shipped to 65202

BlkSC

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. I bought a repo house and my insurance company was going to cancel my insurance if I didn't get some siding fixed so I've been replacing siding the last couple weeks. I sold the EGR block off plates and exhaust locally. Prices for the remaining parts follow:

20161115_203729_resized.jpg

1. ******* tuner - $1150 shipped

2. SOTF cable - $150 shipped

3. No Limit intake - $325 shipped

Thanks!

BlkSC

Reaction score
Intake is sold. Still have the tuner and shift on the fly cable for sale.

BlkSC

Reaction score
I still have the tuner for sale, $1100 shipped. I'd also like to add my six month old Edge Insight CTS2 and No Limit clean mount for it. Traded my truck in a couple weeks ago so I have no use for it now. $350 shipped.

08Monster

Reaction score
I still have the tuner for sale, $1100 shipped. I'd also like to add my six month old Edge Insight CTS2 and No Limit clean mount for it. Traded my truck in a couple weeks ago so I have no use for it now. $350 shipped.
Literally just bought a CTS2 last week... Sell just the mount?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online