• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Clean Low Mile 02 7.3 Crew Cab 4x4 Short Bed

jngreen

Reaction score
It didn't feel good watching it pull out. But since I drove my 17 home yesterday I feel better. I got asking price, so I was pleased. Thanks!

I'm glad it worked out for you and you didn't lower your price. I knew once the right buyer saw it the truck would sell quickly. It still only took you 3 weeks and you listed it at Christmas. I know the feeling sucks though because you just want it gone so you can stop thinking about if you are making the right decision.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm glad it worked out for you and you didn't lower your price. I knew once the right buyer saw it the truck would sell quickly. It still only took you 3 weeks and you listed it at Christmas. I know the feeling sucks though because you just want it gone so you can stop thinking about if you are making the right decision.
exactly what I was thinking!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly thought I would get more interest from forums and Spacebook, but I got all the idiot opinions like Bermans. I listed it on Craigslist and got a ton of response in a week, I literally had 3 asking price offers in line. Thanks, loving the new truck, hopefully won't get to much flack on here, but its a 6.2. I just didn't need a diesel, and most my trips are short trips.

16002792_10211683111463599_4151116124500778166_n.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly thought I would get more interest from forums and Spacebook, but I got all the idiot opinions like Bermans. I listed it on Craigslist and got a ton of response in a week, I literally had 3 asking price offers in line. Thanks, loving the new truck, hopefully won't get to much flack on here, but its a 6.2. I just didn't need a diesel, and most my trips are short trips.

You Won't get flack from me, if you don't need a diesel, The 6.2 is great. Even though for me, if I got a gasser, it would be a f150 ecoboost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score

I honestly didn't think you'd get asking price for it but it's awesome that you did. I'll admit when I'm wrong and I obviously was so congratulations on getting your price for it. That new truck looks good.

psduser1

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think you'd get asking price for it but it's awesome that you did. I'll admit when I'm wrong and I obviously was so congratulations on getting your price for it. That new truck looks good.
That post is good Berman, you might actually become a grownup one day.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That post is good Berman, you might actually become a grownup one day.
agreed
Careful, the last time we let him know he was doing good it went to his head and he was back to normal. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
agreed too

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online