37 inch tires on a 2017. It can be done!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Im guessing the truck is leveled? Nice truck btw, but really I would just run w/o the spacers and let it rub the radius arms a bit, its not going to hurt anything. I just don't trust the small spacers all that much, would rather the wheel be further on the hub. I run that exact tire on my factory wheels for winter so probably the same offsets and what not and with my OUO adjustable link arms instead of radius arms I clear them when turning to the right and just a tiny rub when full lock to the left

EpicCowlick

Reaction score
It's not leveled yet in this video. I had a 2.5 inch ReadyLift kit but after I got done measuring figured that would be too high. I have to keep the cab under 86 inches no matter what. I ordered a 1.5 inch simple spring spacer which should do the job.

Blackdawg

Reaction score
Always enjoy your truck videos Epic. Could you post some side, front and rear pics so we can see how the truck looks with the 37's?

EpicCowlick

Reaction score
I'll put up some pics when I get back in town. I have a brand new 2017 Super Duty in the garage at home and I'm sitting in a hotel room in Mexico for the last 8 days. Something wrong with that.

EpicCowlick

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online