2017 Sport Mode

04cr450

Reaction score
I'm interested too. Also, from hearsay there must be tuning for the trucks as well. Ford has an option to buy these motors "built" from the factory and with horsepower at around 600 and torque over a grand.. is this true can anyone confirm this?

Jomax

Reaction score
I'm interested too. Also, from hearsay there must be tuning for the trucks as well. Ford has an option to buy these motors "built" from the factory and with horsepower at around 600 and torque over a grand.. is this true can anyone confirm this?

Feels too good to be true lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

THIS.... would be fvcking bad azz!!!!!

04cr450

Reaction score
Like I said it'S all hearsay for me until I se it but my local ford diesel tech buddy called and said he spoke to a ford engineer about this package

Dzchey21

Reaction score
How is the sport mode accessed?

on the F-150 you push the tow haul button twice.

It doesn't actually change the throttle response on the F-150s either, it just holds more rpm so when you get back in the throttle the chargers are already singing full song.

My fusion has the same thing and its non turbo. its helps but not as obvious

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
nobody told me about sport mode, no idea if it exists on the super duty .

Latest posts

Members online