Stealth performance

theplumber

Reaction score
Hello i just see this on FB for 17 and i want to know if its good or no.
Its stealth performance box.
How its work and if it safe and good.

Thanks for your help
fd98fbee3ec7d09c814c620874e55ab5.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hello i just see this on FB for 17 and i want to know if its good or no.
Its stealth performance box.
How its work and if it safe and good.

Thanks for your help
fd98fbee3ec7d09c814c620874e55ab5.jpg

wtf is it?

guess I'll hit the ole interwebs and look it up..

your words are improving a lot bud!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure what it does. I'm guessing it's a rail pressure booster that suposedly shuts off the extra fuel thing to the ***. but it is still a emissions on device.

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure what it does. I'm guessing it's a rail pressure booster that suposedly shuts off the extra fuel thing to the ***. but it is still a emissions on device.

live life full throttle

Kinda sounds like the same thing as a bully dog or edge tuner or something like that. Definitely nothing custom and it actually says it keeps rail pressures within factory spec with a few different HP settings.

theplumber

Reaction score
How this thing can add power at différent level whit just plug and play?

Inline6359

Reaction score
They alter injector pulse. It's for ppl who want to keep their warranty.

Not sure I would state it like that, youre still altering the truck from factory specifications. Pretty sure just because you keep the the emissions stuff instact dosent mean you will still have a warranty if they go digging and find out factory specs have been changed and limits have been exceeded.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure I would state it like that, youre still altering the truck from factory specifications. Pretty sure just because you keep the the emissions stuff instact dosent mean you will still have a warranty if they go digging and find out factory specs have been changed and limits have been exceeded.

depends on changes in factory software , but as far as i know those have never been detectable .

psduser1

Reaction score
depends on changes in factory software , but as far as i know those have never been detectable .

Not to be a dik, but most software nowadays tracks performance, and is pretty accessible by someone that knows what they are looking at.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not to be a dik, but most software nowadays tracks performance, and is pretty accessible by someone that knows what they are looking at.

and that's fine and dandy , but up til now i had NEVER heard of a pressure box being detected . guess someone will find out . since thisa uses duration , maybe it can set an alarm ? who knows .

08wstroke

Reaction score
I had a TS MP8 on mine for a while last year it done good and Im waiting for there new to come out to get one of them Dennis says its supposed to be better than the MP8

superpsd

Reaction score
It's possible it cannot be detected. I'm sure thosewho are building these have tested that and know the answer. Who knows when PCMs become too encrypted to hack (if at all possible) it will be boxes like these to bump power.

The ad does state no footprint left but that the box must be removed prior to service and that it eliminates one of the post injection events.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online