Cheap Amazon IPR

Petro

Reaction score
Had customers install them in 6.0s in the past. The last one had an erratic idle and other very strange symptoms, swapped in an oem ipr and took care of it. I haven't heard anything good about them but maybe you'll get lucky.

Big Bore

Reaction score
lol, yea that's what I figured. I just went through the reviews on several of them and looks like at least half of them don't work. Golfer always said use a new Motorcraft IPR. Guess nothing has changed.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Either way, eventually International will stop making them. Unless they are still using them in New motors?

79jasper

Reaction score
Don't think so.
"HEUI applications included the 7.3L and 6.0L Powerstroke used between 1993.5 and 2007 by Ford. International also used the HEUI system for multiple engines including the DT-466, DT 570, T-444E, DT-466–570, Max Force 5, 7, 9, 10, Max Force DT and VT365 engines. Caterpillar incorporated HEUI systems in the 3116, 3126, 3406e, C7 ACERT, C9 ACERT and many other heavy duty engines found in GMC Topkicks, Sterling, Ford and Freightliner truck chassis and heavy machinery applications. The Daimler-Detroit Diesel Series 40 engine supplied by International also incorporated a HEUI fuel system."
I didn't know Detroit had a heui engine as well.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
I don’t see international stopping production of them. I worked at Nissan powertrain for years until 2017 and we were still making parts, short and long blocks, heads, and pretty much anything else for all Nissan engines all the way back to the 80s. Company’s keep a huge surplus of misc parts and when they get low they do a run of them.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Powerstrokes and cheap parts don't mix... Why would you cheap out on the single most important item on your motor that deals with drive ability?

Latest posts

Members online