Where to go

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I have a 6.4 with
New ford block (not the spray welded refurbished block)
new rods
Fly cut delipped coated pistons
a stage one cam
New heads o ringed
Rcd springs
Rcd push rods on Molly
Hd lifters
All new rockers
New hpfp
ARP studs
All new slap ons (water pump ect)
Bd manifolds and uppipes
Bd turbos
Of corse ***f weight reduction with 5in swell kit
Egrr no longer wanted any part of it
Mpd ccv
Mpd oil filter cap
Fuel bowl ******
No limit intake
Mishimoto intercooler
Mbrp cold side pipe
Diesel site boots
Fass 150
Snow water meth ( just for water when towing heavy)
Mini maxx (byall tunes)

Suncoast trans
Dpc converter
Traction bars
Afe pans

I have 30s but been debating if I want to put them in
Also have dual pump and wastegate
Been thinking of going to a 369 sxe cause I can get one with 600 miles on it for 250 but idk what to do looking for input on where to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Are the BD turbos larger than stock? If so, I wouldn't hesitate to install dual fuel and push them harder with some 60s. Forget the 30s, a stock pump wont maintain full rail with them and the parasitic loss from the second pump uses a chunk of the power they add. Jump to 60s and enjoy a healthy bump in power along with excellent street manners and still be able to tow. A ported intake manifold would be a great addition to your setup as well.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Are the BD turbos larger than stock? If so, I wouldn't hesitate to install dual fuel and push them harder with some 60s. Forget the 30s, a stock pump wont maintain full rail with them and the parasitic loss from the second pump uses a chunk of the power they add. Jump to 60s and enjoy a healthy bump in power along with excellent street manners and still be able to tow. A ported intake manifold would be a great addition to your setup as well.

Yea that’s what I was thinking they are a 73 /59 combo just don’t what to get the egts to high

sootie

Reaction score
Yea that’s what I was thinking they are a 73 /59 combo just don’t what to get the egts to high

get a good tuner and egts wont be an issue. I would recommend gear head.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
I am running the 369sxe on stock fuel for now and i love it. Spools good and truck runs very stout. Using patriot ost tunes

08 F250
E G R ******d with elbow, D P F ******d, Rudy's up-pipes, 5 inch Flow Pro down pipe back, No limit intake, Patriot OST SOTF tunes.

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I am running the 369sxe on stock fuel for now and i love it. Spools good and truck runs very stout. Using patriot ost tunes

08 F250
E G R ******d with elbow, D P F ******d, Rudy's up-pipes, 5 inch Flow Pro down pipe back, No limit intake, Patriot OST SOTF tunes.

I have a 369sxe I got for cheap as dirt ha just didn’t know if I wanted to take what I ha e back off just to put that on

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.