Heat shrink and grease

hunter_.b

Reaction score
I need to heat shrink and grease all the connectors still from the factory exhaust ,can anyone tell me how many I should be looking for that came off the factory exhaust.

DWhite

Reaction score
I put grease and black taped mine closed. My dad had some old rubber type caps that came off some old electric switches and it is the perfect size but I havent been able to find more so mine I just taped them.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I packed mine with dielectric grease then zip tied them so they all face straight down. I was gonna cover them but the chances of me ever putting that monstrosity of an exhaust back on are exactly zero so screw it.

zporta

Reaction score
how can you leave the exhaust sensors plugged in if your deleted?

kampy

Reaction score
prolly pulled the sensors out of the exhaust and plugged them back in. tunes block them out like they aren't even there..

live life full throttle

LL has it, the tunes don't look for the sensors so it doesn't matter if they're there or not, it just eliminates the chance for corrosion or erroneous readings. An added advantage is if you need to return to stock for any reason the sensors are already in place and plugged in so the PCM won't freak out if you key it up with stock tunes.

Plus Morgan suggested to just leave them in place strictly for keeping the connectors sealed.

Latest posts

Members online