66/74 budget turbo for 6.7

polaris7x

Reaction score
Anyone running the budget kit from Maryland diesel? I saw there video of the black truck on there dyno a few days ago that made around 650 hp. So I made the mistake of calling them and talking to Dylan and now have that kit with a 15 pump on the way!!! Just want some real life experiences with this kit or that similar on these trucks and what to expect. Im just ready to get rid of the dam cat like screech when you hammer on the throttle. Pics and vids welcome please. thanks guys

dseitler

Reaction score
Yes this is true. The Budget kit with the stock 15 pump replacing the CP4 on the 11 - 14 trucks with Craig's Tuning is producing 647 HP with a 366 Turbo. The kit is available to use with the stock intake or I have sold the new available stainless piping with the beautiful Y intake for a addition cost. Also this weekend going to be testing the stock 15 pump with a MPD367FMW Kit and putting it on a Dyno Monday afternoon to see what we have. Exciting times some good changes are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

polaris7x

Reaction score
This is exactly why I went this route. Nice and simple and at the touch of the throttle the power will be there. Can't wait to get this thing installed.

polaris7x

Reaction score
Yeah heres the update. I'm about to cancel the order since every time I'm told hey next day next day I'm told yeah were waiting g for this part that part. So to me sounds like either my kits being robbed every time a piece is needed or they were full of chit when I was told hey everythings here in stock. So not real happy with this at the moment.

polaris7x

Reaction score
Yeah me to. If you don't have it or run into an issue it would be nice to send a email or phone call, instead of a customer sitting and waiting to find out because they call to see what's going on

polaris7x

Reaction score
Not trying to start a vendor bashing session at all. So please don't take it that way, but I'm a firm believer that customer service will keep bringing people back and I know it's only been a few weeks but its kinda disheartening when I'm the one calling to see why 4k worth of parts hasn't made an appearance or at least a tracking number showed.

mattmal9

Reaction score
Not trying to start a vendor bashing session at all. So please don't take it that way, but I'm a firm believer that customer service will keep bringing people back and I know it's only been a few weeks but its kinda disheartening when I'm the one calling to see why 4k worth of parts hasn't made an appearance or at least a tracking number showed.

Damn, hope you get things figured out.

dseitler

Reaction score

Sent you a PM. Hope this helps. Dan

polaris7x

Reaction score
Well unfortunately guys I will not be able to elaborate on this thread due to unforseen circumstances at home, hopefully Maryland will understand. Will deff be purchasing a kit down the road. Sad day at the homestead today

polaris7x

Reaction score
Hope everything Alright Bro

yeah been working like crazy since we chatted last week Dan, and it was one thing after another leading up to a busted water pipe in the basement while no one was home, BUTTTTTTTT got it all taken care of and the kit was saved, so Dylan said he would over night it possibly tom so hopefully soon ill start attacking the truck in the next few weeks.!!!:joy:

mattmal9

Reaction score
yeah been working like crazy since we chatted last week Dan, and it was one thing after another leading up to a busted water pipe in the basement while no one was home, BUTTTTTTTT got it all taken care of and the kit was saved, so Dylan said he would over night it possibly tom so hopefully soon ill start attacking the truck in the next few weeks.!!!:joy:

Awesome, man glad things worked out for you. Let us know how things go.