• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Full Force 155cc Injectors

militant83

Reaction score
Just wanting to see if there is any interest out there. These injectors are still currently in my truck.

Up for sale are a set of Full Force 155 cc 6.0 injectors with stock nozzles. These retail for $2795 they have 3k or less miles on them since install around a year and a half ago.

I'm asking $2000 shipped + cores

I don't really have to sell these so I'm not really open to any offers and no trades. I'm only selling to upgrade to a bigger injector.

Here is the product description straight from Full Force's site

6.0L Powerstroke 155cc modified performance injectors by Full Force Diesel Performance. Our 155cc performance are made from Pure Power remanufactured injectors (a Navistar OE Company) using the latest updated parts and brand new spool valves. These are the closest to new injectors that are available on the market. We do not modify used core injectors. This practice leads to an inferior product and early failure.

Full Force Diesel 155cc Injectors
◾Stock nozzles
◾Non-welded spill ports (broken welds create injector failures)
◾500hp capable with stock turbo
◾Fuel system not required
◾Can work with standard tuning
◾Great for towing

Jgon08

Reaction score
I'd be interested but I don't have any cores the ones in my 03 I'm afraid arnt much good.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.