Riffraff's ultimate Hutch Mod

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I talked to Clay yesterday and he said looking like within the next few weeks for release. Wouldn't quote a price but said they're trying for somewhere in the $300 range.

Sterling B.

Reaction score
300 bones doesn't sound too bad considering it would save me from poking a hole in the bottom of my tank... I'm looking forward to its release.

m j

Reaction score
No dig taken regarding the "college" statement I guess? FYI-I come from the humblest of beginnings in life.

Next time I'm near your truck, we should disconnect the RR fitting (I'm certain you have on your truck) and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a draw straw supplied fuel system. Next time you're near my truck, we can disconnect one of my RR fittings and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a sump supplied fuel system.

Then the "The whole positive fuel pressure myth with a sump is complete garbage" would become clear. No College Books required!

I want to see the video of fuel defying gravity in your truck.

Reaction score
How they gonna know? :lookaround:
maybe by how the pump wears or burns up...i don't know, i don't work on fuel pumps..but i know a couple members a while back couldn't get there pumps warrantied for them very reasons..

I must have missed it, what size pick up did they use?
its a 1/2 "

emev0l

Reaction score
That's awesome! Did I miss whether or not they sell fittings to make those work with existing fuel systems as well?

I would suggest running a 3/8" or 1/2" line from the tank to a filter/water separator, then a 3/8" or 1/2" line to your OEM Bosch pump.

Last edited:

Arisley

Reaction score
I would suggest running a 3/8" or 1/2" line from the tank to a filter/water separator, then a 3/8" or 1/2" line to your OEM Bosch pump.

I have a 5/8 pickup, 5/8 to separator, 3/8 for separator to dual pumps to post filter, 5/8 to splitter block, 3/8 to motor,3/8 from motor to regulator, 1/2 from regulator to tank.

emev0l

Reaction score
I have a 5/8 pickup, 5/8 to separator, 3/8 for separator to dual pumps to post filter, 5/8 to splitter block, 3/8 to motor,3/8 from motor to regulator, 1/2 from regulator to tank.

He was asking for his stock fuel pump, dual Bosch, A1000, or Fuelab pumps should all run a 5/8 draw, which this doesn't have.

Latest posts

Members online