Ok, i don't know what that pic is....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
1554ebe4393a4c7e629b951964020408.jpg

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I will have a sample program soon on a thread in this section. We are updating our packaging on all our oils and additives so they don't look as old as the company is...

Jomax

Reaction score
When can I get some. Really interested. Would like to start running it in my new 2015. Is it dpf/ emissions friendly?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I look forward to checking out your products when I get my truck running again.

I have had issues gelling up at 15 degrees. ( and yes that's 15 over zero not below )
I have used the Amsoil winter additive and P/S additive and still have problems.
I changed fuel filters regularly( 5K miles) and drained the separator once a month with minimal water coming out each time.
I was told by the guys I work with that you can add to much and it has a reverse effect, is this true?
I see a guy several posts back said he adds the entire 100gal bottle to his 27gal tank and has zero issues in some really low temps.
What am I missing.
Thanks.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
When can I get some. Really interested. Would like to start running it in my new 2015. Is it dpf/ emissions friendly?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Our company is changing its packaging and marketing program. I have 5 gallon buckets now, but the quart and pint bottles are held up for a month right now.
I will put you on the list for a sample. It is full EPA compliant with all emissions garbage. It is also Bio Diesel friendly.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I look forward to checking out your products when I get my truck running again.

I have had issues gelling up at 15 degrees. ( and yes that's 15 over zero not below )
I have used the Amsoil winter additive and P/S additive and still have problems.
I changed fuel filters regularly( 5K miles) and drained the separator once a month with minimal water coming out each time.
I was told by the guys I work with that you can add to much and it has a reverse effect, is this true?
I see a guy several posts back said he adds the entire 100gal bottle to his 27gal tank and has zero issues in some really low temps.
What am I missing.
Thanks.

That sounds like bad fuel to me. I would love for you to try our stuff, it seems to help those guys up north with fuel problems. But, in the long run it is better to solve the bad fuel issue. The water will not separate if it is fully emulsified. And yes, too much might have a negative effect at a point depending on some of the chemistry. But that point is very very high ppm.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
^^
Jim,
I would typically fill up at the same station so that makes good sense, odd to me though because its a high demand station right of the H.W. so I figured it would be a constant supply of fresh fuel.
I will for sure be in touch when I get her back on the road for all fresh fluids...
Thanks for all the great info you have be supplying.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
We will have pints, quarts, buckets, barrels, totes, and tankers.

I will have a thread on it as soon as the new bottles are ready to go. I will keep you all listed for the free trial I am working on.

There are two versions, summer and winter.
The winter formula will be priced as follows.

181.10 shipped plus tax for a bucket
68.76 shipped plus tax for a case of 12 pints
128.52 shipped plus tax for a case of 12 quarts

Summer formula is
108.36 respectively

I will also be able to ship singles, but I would rather work out of cases for a few reasons. First, its less expensive to you. Second, I don't get credit towards the sponsorship of the page at single levels unless its in western Michigan (long story, but thats how the rules are set up).

Again, I will have a sample program coming as soon as the new bottles are ready.

Latest posts

Members online