Cetane boost

MNStroker316

Reaction score
Just read through, saw August was mentioned, but What's the outlook on smaller containers of the torque? Very interested in trying it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Still no solid date yet. I'm sure my corporate office got enough **** from us in June they are going to not say a thing about it till they start filling bottles. I will blast once they are available though.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Still no solid date yet. I'm sure my corporate office got enough **** from us in June they are going to not say a thing about it till they start filling bottles. I will blast once they are available though.

that is complete bullchit

live life full throttle

jimdawg185

Reaction score
I agree 1000%, but it's manufacturing. When I'm climbing up a coal conveyor installing a lube system and run into a problem, the thing that makes me very good at what I do is I will attack that challenge and crush it. When you depend on someone else, or another company that limits your ability to do that. That's also he reason why I will probably always stay at my specific job, I go crazy when I can't depend on someone else, or have to and know that person isn't as dedicated to finishing as I am. Give me a power plant, sone tools, and a huge problem to solve any day over some corporate mumbo jumbo.

jcain

Reaction score
So far so good. Avg 1mpg better over 3 50gallon tanks. Egts seem a bit lower but weather is sporadic here that it's next to impossible to be scientific.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
WE HAVE QUARTS AND PINTS!!!!!

I see about 1 mpg better and lower egts, as well as less smoke from a start. But I sell the ****, so I didn't mention it before.

snik, it's a high quality fuel additive with a cetane booster in it. I have been hearing great feedback from my testers.

Going to start another thread in a bit to announce it.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
If you want to trade for bottles we can work something out. Ill take the bucket off your hands, i use the hell out if it driving 1000 mikes a week.

Latest posts

Members online