Calibration for Titan Tank and No Limit Stage 2

Goindownhole

Reaction score
Does anyone have the info on calibrating the fuel level/ DTE for a TitanTank and the NL Stage 2 intake for my tunes?

I remember we had to recalibrate the gauge tables for on my Duramax, is the F250 the same?

Thanks in advance!

redneck1

Reaction score
Couple guys around here running transfer flow tanks just go to the dealer. They change it with ids, don't know if you can do it with tuning. They just set your computer to your size of tank or as close as they can.

As far as your nl intake, you need to get your maf optimized for the big azz tube the air flows through, and that's in the tuning.

sootie

Reaction score
PM me your email and I will send the instructions for dte recalibration. You will need someone with ids to do it

ckrueg

Reaction score
I'm currently working on getting forscan, which is free, to work on my computer and truck. With that you can change tpms, tire size fuel tank size etc. There's an ongoing thread about it over on powerstroke.org

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

redneck1

Reaction score
I'm currently working on getting forscan, which is free, to work on my computer and truck. With that you can change tpms, tire size fuel tank size etc. There's an ongoing thread about it over on powerstroke.org

Is it something along the lines of ids or similar? Kinda curious.. Let me know how it works with what you're trying to do. It looks like a viable alternative for small adjustments if it can do it..

Last edited:

bpan

Reaction score
Is it something along the lines of ids or similar? Kinda curious.. Let me know how it works with what you're trying to do. It looks like a viable alternative for small adjustments if it can do it..

I have never worked with IDS but this is supposed to be almost as capable. It is quite well featured actually. They also have a android and apple app for monitoring, similar to torque pro but IMO better. Can even program keys with it.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Forgot to update this but i did use forscan along with a wifi elm 327 obd adapter to change my tpms pressure. I also saw options to change tire sizes, fuel tank size, seat belt min der, daytime running lights, and a ton of other stuff. it also can monitor quite a few parameters. All these features are only available with the windows version of the application, not android or apple. For the price of the adapter ($10-$20) i dont see a reason not to get it.

f100cleveland

Reaction score
PM me your email and I will send the instructions for dte recalibration. You will need someone with ids to do it

I know this is referencing the titan tank, but do you have dte calibration for a 2012 f350 ccsb? Mine will show empty but I can only get about 17-18 gallons in the tank on fill up. I know I've read this is a problem, but didn't realize it could possibly be re-calibrated.

Thanks

f100cleveland

Reaction score
Forgot to update this but i did use forscan along with a wifi elm 327 obd adapter to change my tpms pressure. I also saw options to change tire sizes, fuel tank size, seat belt min der, daytime running lights, and a ton of other stuff. it also can monitor quite a few parameters. All these features are only available with the windows version of the application, not android or apple. For the price of the adapter ($10-$20) i dont see a reason not to get it.

Is there an option to set the foglights to stay on with high beams? I know the bully dog was able to change that on my 06 Dodge. Can you link the wifi adapter you got? I want to try that out and would like to get the same one you have since it obviously works together. Thanks

sootie

Reaction score
I know this is referencing the titan tank, but do you have dte calibration for a 2012 f350 ccsb? Mine will show empty but I can only get about 17-18 gallons in the tank on fill up. I know I've read this is a problem, but didn't realize it could possibly be re-calibrated.

Thanks

The calibration instructions are similar but they need to be done with IDS, not sure if you have access to Ford's diagnostic software.

Is there an option to set the foglights to stay on with high beams? I know the bully dog was able to change that on my 06 Dodge. Can you link the wifi adapter you got? I want to try that out and would like to get the same one you have since it obviously works together. Thanks

not doable.

96F350KID

Reaction score
IDS to re-calibrate the tank size to 50 gallons. If you have emission removed tuning or tuning at all you have to revert it to stock before you are able to do it as it won't allow you. It's under reprogram-able modules in IDS. Any Ford dealer or anyone with IDS can do it. I charge $50 to do anything you want while I'm in there strictly because the software is no where near cheap. After you're done you can tune the truck again. The module is the body control module which doesn't interfere with the ECU so it works with any tuning. Have done a ton of them. Worst thing on a 4DSB is the tank size. Cheers!

ImAti0n

Reaction score
IDS to re-calibrate the tank size to 50 gallons. If you have emission removed tuning or tuning at all you have to revert it to stock before you are able to do it as it won't allow you. It's under reprogram-able modules in IDS. Any Ford dealer or anyone with IDS can do it. I charge $50 to do anything you want while I'm in there strictly because the software is no where near cheap. After you're done you can tune the truck again. The module is the body control module which doesn't interfere with the ECU so it works with any tuning. Have done a ton of them. Worst thing on a 4DSB is the tank size. Cheers!

So essentially head to whoever is going to use IDS on the truck. Tune to stock (while ******d, but don't start.) let the tech do their thing with IDS then retune and all is good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I charge $50 to do anything you want while I'm in there strictly because the software is no where near cheap. After you're done you can tune the truck again. The module is the body control module which doesn't interfere with the ECU so it works with any tuning. Have done a ton of them. Cheers!

I have access to the IDS. Is there a setting that can switch from incandescent bulbs to LEDS for the turn signals?

Billy T.
[email protected]

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I have access to the IDS. Is there a setting that can switch from incandescent bulbs to LEDS for the turn signals?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Yes, in programmable parameters, exterior lighting, turn off the bulb outage warning. Can do it either front or rear. No different settings for headlamps on the 11-16s, just turn signals.

f100cleveland

Reaction score

Question for you. I got a wifi obd2 module and forscan and tried playing with it. Any feature I tried getting into, it said that I needed the paid version and that wasn't possible in the free version. Is this something you ran into as well?

ckrueg

Reaction score
Question for you. I got a wifi obd2 module and forscan and tried playing with it. Any feature I tried getting into, it said that I needed the paid version and that wasn't possible in the free version. Is this something you ran into as well?
You need to get the extended license. I believe you have to sign up on their forums and then apply for it but it is free.

Buck1

Reaction score
Correct. Free to request, just join the forscan forum and request license. I was able to update my 11 tonite for a titan tank and turned on temp in the fancier display I swapped in. I feel like a hacker!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.