95 fummins

davey99ps

Reaction score
Excellent job, really quick to! I can't believe you got that 12v to fit with a bus oil pan under it!

The bus pans are the same as in the trucks, they're just flipped around. All you need is a new pick-up tube an you can flip it back the right way.

Can't wait to meet up next month Chase, I hope your new motor finds its way into something cool like this truck or maybe the other project. My truck is gonna look like a pile sitting next to yours bud. I just hope I don't blow my $hit up on the dyno at bdp an you end up having to haul me back to your place haha.

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Nice use of a mill! Looks like a killer project!
Thanks i try to find every job to use it LOL

Excellent job, really quick to! I can't believe you got that 12v to fit with a bus oil pan under it!
I first used the bus pan but the motor sat to high into the firewall so i swaped it out for a 95 dodge pan and tube
The bus pans are the same as in the trucks, they're just flipped around. All you need is a new pick-up tube an you can flip it back the right way.

Can't wait to meet up next month Chase, I hope your new motor finds its way into something cool like this truck or maybe the other project. My truck is gonna look like a pile sitting next to yours bud. I just hope I don't blow my $hit up on the dyno at bdp an you end up having to haul me back to your place haha.

The bus holds like 18qts and dodge holds like 12qts
Sounds good Dave I think your truck will be fine I figured it wouldnt hurt to give ya a ride anyways back from BDPafter diving that far i have some what of a idea for the motor already :demon:

TrailerHauler

Reaction score

Totally different, and there were buses with rearward mounted sumps as well as front mounted.

The sump on the dodge oil pan doesn't go nearly as far towards the front of the engine as the buses oil pan which makes it impossible to clear the engine cross member in most ford frames. Although the depth of the two pans is about the same.

davey99ps

Reaction score
We flipped the pan on my buddies 04 an cleared just fine. Your prolly right, as I haven't researched it much, but with the flipped pan it worked fine in my buddies 04 an cleared just fine in my 76

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Totally different, and there were buses with rearward mounted sumps as well as front mounted.

The sump on the dodge oil pan doesn't go nearly as far towards the front of the engine as the buses oil pan which makes it impossible to clear the engine cross member in most ford frames. Although the depth of the two pans is about the same.
There is 2 different types of dodge pickup tubes and about 1 in differences in lengths from a bus,1st gen to 2nd gen. I could have ran the bus pan but every time i wanted to pull #6 valve cover i would have to jack the trans up to get it off.

We flipped the pan on my buddies 04 an cleared just fine. Your prolly right, as I haven't researched it much, but with the flipped pan it worked fine in my buddies 04 an cleared just fine in my 76
firewall might be the key differences to

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
IMAG0001.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

davey99ps

Reaction score
Pics don't do this truck justice! You've done an awesome job on it so far Chase, can't wait to see the red 1 done to.

Latest posts

Members online