Project Second Strike-----my REDEMPTION build

107stroker

Reaction score
I have found a decent deal on king ranch buckets and matching center console . They are in excellent shape. What are your thoughts on these seats?? Thanks in advance

107stroker

Reaction score
lets try this again

Attachments

• king ranch buckets.jpg
    king ranch buckets.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 152

107stroker

Reaction score
Does a built trans require any tuning changes to work correctly or more efficiently ? I think I read somewhere that the tunes may need to be tweeked in some way. BTW my seats should arrive tomorrow. :clapping:

sootie

Reaction score
Does a built trans require any tuning changes to work correctly or more efficiently ? I think I read somewhere that the tunes may need to be tweeked in some way. BTW my seats should arrive tomorrow. :clapping:

depends who built the trans.

C2tuck

Reaction score

Trucks gonna be bad a$$! Can’t wait to see it finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I got it from A1 performance trans in flowery branch georgia. Precision converter, billet internals, extra clutches in the packs,. He put me together a great package.
In that case I would suspect he didn't do any pump mods and used factory solenoids. Shouldn't need tunes adjusted if you are happy with shift points/ lockup etc.

What tuning are you running?

107stroker

Reaction score
In that case I would suspect he didn't do any pump mods and used factory solenoids. Shouldn't need tunes adjusted if you are happy with shift points/ lockup etc.

What tuning are you running?
I've got gear head in it right now. Whose tunes do u suggest.? I've got a couple files from ********** as well.

107stroker

Reaction score
Well I got the seats and console put in and all wired up. Man do I love the smell of leather in the morning. lol Now what leather conditioner do I use on 2016 king ranch seats? Prob gonna swap in some dash pieces and chrome ac vents too. Definitely a work in progress

C2tuck

Reaction score
I always used Lexol and had good results. It worked better than the griots stuff IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online