CCV reroute kit for the workin man...

4tonGT40

Reaction score
We have a total of 3 orders towards the group buy in. I had to order black braided hose bc silver was BO and im not waiting! LOL!!! thanks guys

michigan37

Reaction score
I'm interested in one for sure. Let me know when the time is right for payment info.

11STROKER

Reaction score
I'm interested in one for sure. Let me know when the time is right for payment info.

you cant go wrong with this kit i have been running it on my truck for about 8 months now and it works perfect. hats off to Ricky and Josh and thanks again for the sponsorship guys

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who has inquired about the 6.4 kits. We have our orders for the group buy and will be shipping them as soon as we get each kit made. We've been busy in the shop this last week but should have pics of our 6.0 kit posted by next week.

11STROKER

Reaction score
i saw some sneak pics of the 6.0 ccv mods.... wow is all i can say. these things look amazing. i am a dealer for all the ccv mods let Josh, Ricky, or myself know if we can assist you in any way.

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Couple ?'s. does the nipple have to be tig welded into the down pipe or the actual exhaust pipe.
Asking cause my down pipe is SS and my exhaust is coated steel.
Also is the group buy still open?

Latest posts

Members online