• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 f250 4x4 CCLB no engine, everything else is there

94forddiesel

Reaction score
I have a 2008 f250 4x4 automatic. Everything is there and complete but no engine. Everything has 150000 miles on it it's a xlt with black leather and a sunroof. CCLB no rust interior is clean wondering what it is worth? Make me some offers if interested. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. I am located in Rhode Island right on the connecticut boarder. image.jpg

94forddiesel

Reaction score
Still for sale? What are you thinking price wise?

Yes still for sale. I owe 16k so closest offer to that. I do have all new engine parts except short block depending on price I may include. Would rather keep engine parts and sell with everything else.

TyCorr

Reaction score
You'll be a lucky feller if you get enough to satisfy the lien. The truck looks nice though! Good luck.

94forddiesel

Reaction score
I assume I have to take a few grand out of my pocket to pay it off too. Just one of those things how deep do you go before ya call it quits..

TyCorr

Reaction score
Im glad you didnt take that the wrong way! I didnt mean it as an insult. But your comment proves you knew exactly what I was saying. It does look good man.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck but its out of my price range for what i would have to buy it for to get it here ect. GLWS

94forddiesel

Reaction score
Looks like a nice truck but its out of my price range for what i would have to buy it for to get it here ect. GLWS

Ten four. I travel for work I'll see where they send me this fall if I head out that way I will let ya know and I'll deliever it for ya! Lol

texans

Reaction score
Details on this? What's all included? I know it needs a motor, but we talking just the block and rotating assembly or will it need injectors and all? One would at least need all the bolt on stuff and the injectors for a core at the very least.

94forddiesel

Reaction score
Engine has 2 bent rods and one broken piston. I have everything still engine is in bed currently. Have parts for cores also have almost brand new parts as well.

Latest posts

Members online