Sacramento/Beale AFB members

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Hey fellas, PCSing to Beale after I get back from Korea in a few months, any of y'all from Sacramento/Roseville/Rocklin areas? Looking at places in Roseville as I've heard around the base is pretty ghetto (no surprise). Are there any tracks around the area? Any good shops that hold events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantom

Reaction score
I don't envy you being out there, Watt ave. is a place you don't want to be after dark, or in the sunlight, pretty much anytime LOL I'm in the Sac area, out in Rancho Cordova and I'm 5 minutes away from Sacramento Raceway. No real diesel events in this area. But there are usually some up north in Eureka and in the Fresno/Bakersfield area.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Ya I've heard it is a ****hole off base. The wife and I are looking at appt's in Roseville and Rocklin area, not sure where that is in regards to your location. I'm looking forward to it, even though Cali has some bull**** gun laws. Gonna buy a bike for commuting and park the truck to build it. Is the track open year round?

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Officially going to Beale. Time to get serious about looking for places to live. Fantom, any input on Roseville or Rocklin area?

Latest posts

Members online