• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Need a truck trailered from S.E. VA to AR

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Need a truck shipped from near norfolk, VA to AR if anyone knows a company they could PM me about or if you do it yourself. I've been dealing with ****ty transport companies and they all just make excuses about why they can't make it. Anyone got anything or have a company in mind?

johnp115

Reaction score
All looks well so far. We have hauled a few larger truck, 6 inch lifted dodge 2500 reg cab long bed. It was a snug fit, but she moved 1760 miles just fine. Also tore the floor up with a few forklifts, and pallet jacks moving around 2,000 pound pallets... LOL

We are up and running, and moving pretty darn well. I also have 2 more drivers coming on board early 2014, and will be running flatbed trailers, as it appears that there is more business in that style trailer, and they can get my weight up to 20,000 cargo capacity as opposed to my current 16 k... plus side loading, and dock loading capability.

Hit me up for quotes, and I can get you rolling along, at pretty competitive rates...

Thanks for the help guys!
Corb

This is the man to contact!

Quoted him so you have his handle and maybe he will see this

truckman1974

Reaction score
I just had my truck shipped from Michigan to South Louisiana. I could give you the guy's info if you'd like? My truck has an 8" lift and he got it down there for me (great price too). PM me if you haven't found anyone yet....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.