Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
have to keep an eye on that pretty motor ;)

tomei-IQ3racepack-datalogger1.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Mike. No they close down about this time and open up in march. But like I said I'm not rushing it and don't really have a fire date. Once I get it back I have to make the headers and all the piping and turbo mounts and about 1000' of hoses it seems like lol the little stuff will add up. I think we are still a long way from track times.

oh I believe ya! you just seem to get stuff done so quick .. never know with you !

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Because of the low dry sump pan I think we are going to be able to keep everything under the current hood hight!!! This is just rough measurements tho. Final motor placement will decide that

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
We are working on something VERY cool with Neal Chance convertors for TC in this thing to keep it together! We might be able to spill this over into the truck market for you guys who can't keep convertors in your big power stuff. :thumbsup::bowfast:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that dry sump makes for a lot more clearance ! awesome !

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Thanks guys. This project has been in my head a LONG time (it changed direction more times than I care to admit LOL ) I'm really glad to finally make progress on it!

Hopefully we can get a ford out there and win a few!