78 Bronco body, 7.3, and zf5 on 08 frame

JMart

Reaction score
So $30k ish for a show quality custom? Thats not bad at all. Half the price of a new truck.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Needs a polished compressor housing, pretty black turbine Blanket....oh and use blue fuel lines instead of black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Definitely blue fuel lines. We were thinking about polishing the compressor housing. Need to find someone to do it though. I like the blanet idea. It would really cut down under hood temps too.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Any more updates? Just read through the thread. Very impressive.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
What cab configuration was the frame? How much did you end up cutting out?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. Been really busy.

We got the engine set in but we need to move it forward 4". There won't be any modification to the firewall. This will give us a little longer driveshaft too. She's a shorty. LOL

Got a 44 gallon steel fuel tank from an 03 superduty ambulance. It'll have plenty of fuel for a road trip!!

Because of the engine moving forward, we don't have a lot of room up front. I have a Flexalite fan so that helps. We're probably going to need to do an air to water intercooler though. We'll see how it measures out. I wouldn't mind it either way.

Today we're ordering a bunch more stuff. New grille, headlights, power windows, keyless entry, security box center console, all new weather stripping, Ford logo hood liner, hood latch and hinges, dome light, all new door panels, and a few other odds and ends. After this stuff is ordered, all that will be left to buy is a South Bend clutch, new tires, and custom bumpers to hold the winch.

We're working on it when we get timenough but we're busy. We really want it done before winter is over.

patricku47

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated this in a long time. Been really busy.

We got the engine set in but we need to move it forward 4". There won't be any modification to the firewall. This will give us a little longer driveshaft too. She's a shorty. LOL

Got a 44 gallon steel fuel tank from an 03 superduty ambulance. It'll have plenty of fuel for a road trip!!

Because of the engine moving forward, we don't have a lot of room up front. I have a Flexalite fan so that helps. We're probably going to need to do an air to water intercooler though. We'll see how it measures out. I wouldn't mind it either way.

Today we're ordering a bunch more stuff. New grille, headlights, power windows, keyless entry, security box center console, all new weather stripping, Ford logo hood liner, hood latch and hinges, dome light, and a few other odds and ends. After this stuff is ordered, all that will be left to buy is a South Bend clutch, new tires, and custom bumpers to hold the winch.

We're working on it when we get timenough but we're busy. We really want it done before winter is over.

I don't suppose you have the original console from the bronco you want to part ways with, do you?

Strokersace

Reaction score
I haven't talked to chris in a very long time. How are they doing?

live life full throttle

They’re good. Chris is still at the refinery. Couple of kids now. Shop is doing well, they’re always swamped with rigs. Have a couple full time guys working for them.

Latest posts

Members online