Stack measurements

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys I have my friend building me a catback stack and where it turns at the top we're trying to figure out the right length. right now we have it at 7" but looks short
4a3ezaty.jpg

njjeep

Reaction score
I think you mean a "cat" stack. They are copied off the stack that Caterpillar uses on their equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gunmaniac3521

Reaction score
you have to cut both pieces of pipe at a 22.5 degree angle on the welding side. the top piece you just need to figure how far back you want the top to go and cut it at a 45 degree angle. I can email you a thingy I did in google paint to explain

sootie

Reaction score
Hey guys I have my friend building me a catback stack and where it turns at the top we're trying to figure out the right length. right now we have it at 7" but looks short
4a3ezaty.jpg

what the heck? are those spot welds all the way down the side? holy exhaust leaks.

sootie

Reaction score
used cat stacks come up for about 150.00 in the classifieds. hard to justify all the work you are doing for that price...but hey..props for doing all that work. its not easy.

Clifford_6.4

Reaction score
Thanks ...we're trying to get it done by tomorrow but I can't find any measurements anywhere for the top and the one company I know of is closed. haha of course

Latest posts

Members online