2016 Project - 2015+ Turbo Bolt On Compound Kit - Midwest Diesel

06-sixoh

Reaction score
That's incredible. When do we get to see a test drive?

Jared, I am not familiar with your truck. What tuning and fueling/injectors are do you have married with this kit?

Black AOD

Reaction score
That's incredible. When do we get to see a test drive?

Jared, I am not familiar with your truck. What tuning and fueling/injectors are do you have married with this kit?

Injectors are RCD 20%, 10mm Fleece Stroker CP3 on the Belt, factory 15 CP4 Pump in the Valley I believe. H&S LPFS and Elite Dual Fueler Kit as well I believe.

FYI It's a built motor top to bottom. Elite 6R Trans, HD Converter. Truck is a 2015 RCLB F250, 2.5" Level Front. 5" Block Rear. 22" wheels on 35" Toyos.

Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Injectors are RCD 20%, 10mm Fleece Stroker CP3 on the Belt, factory 15 CP4 Pump in the Valley I believe. H&S LPFS and Elite Dual Fueler Kit as well I believe.

FYI It's a built motor top to bottom. Elite 6R Trans, HD Converter. Truck is a 2015 RCLB F250, 2.5" Level Front. 5" Block Rear. 22" wheels on 35" Toyos.

Very cool. Thank you. I want to see it run.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Same sized turbos as Jared's? Will be a fun truck, I want to know how Jared is gonna keep his on the road. Single cab etc lol

I'm planning to only drive on 4 lane highways and pray.. Lol!

This kit will be available with smaller turbos for street trucks

****For everyone wanting pricing, you need to send me an email with your power goals, and set up to [email protected]

I will try to look through them all through the next week to start to anticipate things and set up pricing as we go.

We will also be taking preorders on the first few kits if people are for sure they want to go that route, and to get the turbos ready.

Thanks
Jared

Jomax

Reaction score
Same sized turbos as Jared's? Will be a fun truck, I want to know how Jared is gonna keep his on the road. Single cab etc lol

If it's not a laggy pig. Most likely. Plan is to buy a 2018 and make this the toy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online