• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

05+ dana 60 4.30

rjustman

Reaction score
I have a dana 60 with 4.30 gears, only 6000 miles on it, it's like new, complete hub to hub with brakes. Selling to put a widetrack front end under my pickup..just had axles checked out at differential shop and put new oil in it..everything is in good working order. 1800obo.

Can ship

Richard

DieselDC

Reaction score
I thought the 05 had the wide track? I wanted to do the same thing but the cost is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have a dana 60 with 4.30 gears, only 6000 miles on it, it's like new, complete hub to hub with brakes. Selling to put a widetrack front end under my pickup..just had axles checked out at differential shop and put new oil in it..everything is in good working order. 1800obo.

Can ship

Richard

Richard, could you possibly do a write up on here on the swap?

rjustman

Reaction score
I thought the 05 had the wide track? I wanted to do the same thing but the cost is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is pretty expensive and yes they dis in the cab and chassis models, but the 08+ came in the pickups, known as the towboss model..

rjustman

Reaction score
1500 obo..i get great rates on shipping..looking at around 250 for shipping at 800 pounds..
I also have but not included in price for those looking to do a coil swap..i should have radius arms, coils (leveling coils brand new if wanted) and a steering box.let me know, need it gone

Latest posts

Members online