• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

MiniMaxx

Dblaked

Reaction score
Took it off my '14 on trade in, unlocked with GH tunes.
$700 shipped

Last edited:

Dblaked

Reaction score
$550 to your door, thought I researched current asking price well enough. Really wasn't sure since it was $1800 hardware + $200 for MCC + $300 for GH tunes...

stroked16

Reaction score
Interested, but I'm not on the weight loss program. Really don't know much, like if a 2016 is supported. Any idea?

Dblaked

Reaction score
Since posting this I've learned (should have been common sense) that the GH tunes are VIN locked. To the best of my knowledge the MCC unlock is not VIN specific (someone feel free to correct me). I don't know the part number, I purchased from Mike in '14 (looking for an invoice now).

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Since posting this I've learned (should have been common sense) that the GH tunes are VIN locked. To the best of my knowledge the MCC unlock is not VIN specific (someone feel free to correct me). I don't know the part number, I purchased from Mike in '14 (looking for an invoice now).

correct, all mcc tunes are vin locked.

sootie

Reaction score
So is this a race tuner or an unlocked street tuner?
If it was on a 14, it would have to be an unlocked unit of some sort, or an international model. Original race tuners only worked up to 2012

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.