Recall on 2017 platinums

Glassman504

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this and does it pertain to the 250s. I tried to buy a 150 platinum last night. We agreed on the deal went to the finance office the gm wouldn’t let me buy it because they were recalled.

Never been a part of anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eng53ine

Reaction score
There's a recall out on 2015-2017 150s and 2017 super dutys for the door latches

Glassman504

Reaction score
Ok thought it was just some bull **** the dealer was feeding me

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this and does it pertain to the 250s. I tried to buy a 150 platinum last night. We agreed on the deal went to the finance office the gm wouldn’t let me buy it because they were recalled.

Never been a part of anything like that.

If you live in a climate that never gets freezing temps in the winter,you'll probably could do the recall whenever fits your schedule.The latches freeze,if they get wet in freezzing climates.

Glassman504

Reaction score
Talked to the dealer. The 150 platinums and king ranch have a rear seat belt issue so they have temporarily stopped sales until the issue is fixed

Jomax

Reaction score
Talked to the dealer. The 150 platinums and king ranch have a rear seat belt issue so they have temporarily stopped sales until the issue is fixed

Yup. The truck I was going to buy originally in blue jeans metallic had that recall. Found my black one without the recall.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.