2017 Ez-Lynk on OEM dash

FastFord

Reaction score
I saw a video of the EZ-Lynk running gauges on the center OEM dash. Has anyone done this??

Also looking to do PPEI tunes, how do you like them? I miss the power of my 2008 and looking for more out of my now stock 6.7. Have exhaust and plates with an intake, just need the final piece.

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Definitely, Korys tunes are great!
I got his tunes and some trans tuning. But he said trans tunes will be available soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zack birge

Reaction score
I saw a video of the EZ-Lynk running gauges on the center OEM dash. Has anyone done this??

Also looking to do PPEI tunes, how do you like them? I miss the power of my 2008 and looking for more out of my now stock 6.7. Have exhaust and plates with an intake, just need the final piece.

Kory's tuning is spot on! Trans files will be out shortly and I'm sure they will be just as good!

I've seen the link to the on screen ez lynk stuff but I can't find it right now. It's pretty pricy I think.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
Kory's tuning is spot on! Trans files will be out shortly and I'm sure they will be just as good!

I've seen the link to the on screen ez lynk stuff but I can't find it right now. It's pretty pricy I think.
RETROCUSTOMZ sells them.You can find them on instagram.They did my '17 ptm headlights.Great quality and customer service.

Mts678

Reaction score
Thanks for his info..ordering some PTM parts and the ipad dash kit for the EZYLYNK...pumped.. getting Front grill emblem, door handles, mirror caps, fender bades ptm'd.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score

redneck1

Reaction score
Yeah, I just copied the link off the ez lynk fb chat. There's a couple guys using it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
Says they are in Sweden, there isn't anyone in the US making anything yet?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Anyone have any more info on how exactly it works? Is it physically installed somewhere on the vehicle or just a software that gets loaded in?

redneck1

Reaction score
Anyone have any more info on how exactly it works? Is it physically installed somewhere on the vehicle or just a software that gets loaded in?
As far as I can tell it's an additional module you install that works in line with sync module. It plugs in the back, it's not a mirror of your phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FastFord

Reaction score
Got all the goodies now. Have the Car Performance mod done and it seems ok. Screen mirroring not working in latest version and either is Netflix. You can download apps to the truck and run them on the dash just like your phone. From YouTube to Facebook all works on touch like your phone. I will be tuning with EZ-Lynk when I get back home from work. Pretty sure you download the Auto Agent to the truck and it will work just like how it looks on your phone. I'll update when I get it in.

Squat and Poot

Reaction score
wow great find, I'll be interested when the time comes. how smooth does it run? is it actually handy or does the software seem buggy and cumbersome? does it slow down other functions of sync?

FastFord

Reaction score
Works awesome. Love how no extra switches or monitors. Simple hold the left button on the wheel and it swaps over fast. Also the lock pick let's me use almost any app that you can download on your phone now on your dash. Sweet setup!!!

Mts678

Reaction score
Works awesome. Love how no extra switches or monitors. Simple hold the left button on the wheel and it swaps over fast. Also the lock pick let's me use almost any app that you can download on your phone now on your dash. Sweet setup!!!

Where do we get this???

Latest posts

Members online