• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete stock 6.4 drop in engine

06 f250 man

Reaction score
Im listing for a buddy who is about to do a cummins swap. Its complete ready to go with 132k miles. Has video of it running before he pulled it. Hes asking 5k for engine and tranny combo. Located in Columbus Ohio

Strokersace

Reaction score
You have to ask? LOL
Lol, yes! If its not broken, why fix it?

Now, we're talking about a 6.4 here, but still.

There has to be a reason besides "just because"... Is the engine hurt? On the way out the door? What?

These are questions I'd be asking if I was looking to buy the 6.4 engine

06 f250 man

Reaction score
No issues at all. Hes really a cummins fan but dont like the dodge trucks so hes doing the swap. He bought the truck off his dad for next to nothing so he dont want to trade it in. He found a built 24v and is going that route. He just loves that sloppy sound of a cummins. lol

06 f250 man

Reaction score
I was wrong it has 137k miles on it. Sorry for the miscommunication. I can send video if anyone is intersted

Towerguy

Reaction score
Lol, yes! If its not broken, why fix it?

Now, we're talking about a 6.4 here, but still.

There has to be a reason besides "just because"... Is the engine hurt? On the way out the door? What?

These are questions I'd be asking if I was looking to buy the 6.4 engine

My guess is that for someone who considers a swap to be a forgone conclusion, then swapping before the motor is damaged means recouping more money from the sale to offset the cost of the swap. The swap is going to cost the same either way. At least that is my take on it. Not that I would do it personally, a Cummins sounds like one long fart to me. But if I was planning such a swap I would consider going that route.

06 f250 man

Reaction score
I can tell you theres no issues with this thing. Im like you I cant stand the sound of the cummins engine but its not me or you doing this swap. He said he would warranty engine for 6mo to whoever bought it

Latest posts

Members online