PA strokers

juniort444e

Reaction score
Don't know if I said it or not, but most of you guys on the western side are close to me. I live near Moon, but used to drill in Cambridge springs, go to clarion and Leeper often, work in cranberry, go to school in slippery rock and date a girl near Monroeville, camp in erie a lot and kayak the French creek at my buddies camp near Cochranton. And sled pull at most of the local fairs, raccoon, hookstown, big butt fair, big knob, and a few others just for ****s and gigs.

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Ya your not too far away. I'm near mercer area. Hang out a lot in the sandy lake cochranton area. You need to come up to some pulls.

97f350stroker

Reaction score
Don't know if I said it or not, but most of you guys on the western side are close to me. I live near Moon, but used to drill in Cambridge springs, go to clarion and Leeper often, work in cranberry, go to school in slippery rock and date a girl near Monroeville, camp in erie a lot and kayak the French creek at my buddies camp near Cochranton. And sled pull at most of the local fairs, raccoon, hookstown, big butt fair, big knob, and a few others just for ****s and gigs.

You ever hit up wings suds and spuds since you live near moon? I live out in burgettstown by the amphitheater and usually go out there once or twice a month for wings.

bruce

Reaction score

Ever go to lernerville? We can talk about MGS's and sh1t, maybe 7.3's too

juniort444e

Reaction score
Ya your not too far away. I'm near mercer area. Hang out a lot in the sandy lake cochranton area. You need to come up to some pulls.

I pulled up there last year. Did pretty well. My buddys camp is right on the French creek and we kayak a few times a month.

You ever hit up wings suds and spuds since you live near moon? I live out in burgettstown by the amphitheater and usually go out there once or twice a month for wings.

Sadly no I don't. Ive been there a few times a couple of years ago but not since. And im usually at the amphitheater a few times for concerts.

Ever go to lernerville? We can talk about MGS's and sh1t, maybe 7.3's too

Never been to lernerville. And I finished my time in the army in march. Do miss shooting the mgs tho, some good times.

jmalloy

Reaction score
an hour north of Philadelphia, 04 250 for sale right now too if anyone is looking or knows someone that is, having a baby and gotta step up to a crew cab

bruce

Reaction score
I left Meadville at the end of August. Left the dirt track in Pittsburgh at midnight and drove to Orlando. Brutal ass drive. I might visit the area again someday, but I'll never live there again.

Latest posts

Members online