possilble dealer whole selling

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
I have been very busy building and trying to come up with a way to get more turbos out there for the 6.0 powerstrokes. I have a idea on how to cut my cost on a stage 3 and 4 so I can offer dealer pricing. Once I have everything in place I will be able to offer stage 3 and 4 as a opition for shops to carry for their customers. Stage 1, 2 and hybrids won't have that option for now, maybe later I will get them ready for same.

I have gotten alot of interest from shops that want to carring the turbos for their customers as a option, but since I started the whole turbo building and custom building the prices were set with a very small amount of profit so I couldn't offer turbos as a option for dealer pricing. I'm going to try the stage 3 and 4 first and if there is enough interest then I will try to find something for other stages. As I grow the turbo buisness get a shop and employees then I will offer the turbos to any shop that will want them as an option at a dealer pricing. I have been blessed with getting these turbos to run really good and provide an option for the 6.0 powerstroke.

Since my start last March I have built and sold close to 90 turbos, none have come back for warranty work. I have had some that came back for shipping issues and vgt actuators. But as far as a failed unit I have gotten 100% no returns. When march hits it will be a full year, so I think thats a pretty good record so far. I try to keep the quility as high as possible, I have had some turbo that have been sent back due to problem are off the start but once fixed they just keep running good.

I will keep everyone posted as I try to expand to reach more customers, thank you for all the past support. MTW

Latest posts

Members online