Stage 3!!!

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Just placed my order for a stage three... im excited to go out to sea so when I get back it'll be here... hopefully :p

GRKNCK73

Reaction score
Wuzup Dando,

Any luck? Have you received your stage 3? I'm like 3 weeks out until mine is supposed to arrive.
Please let me know how its working out for you if its installed and all that stuff:redspotdance:

GatorBaitR6

Reaction score
Sorry for not replying I left for deployment overseas and havent been able to get on... And internet in dirka land sucks... Well we did have an issue because I got about the last order in before they changed shops and stuff... So i had quite a wait on mine... They took care of me though... First turbo I got was a little jacked and unusable... They took the turbo back and fixed it and sent it back... Unfortunately I havent been able to see her run... As stated Im overseas/on a submarine... I saw one video my shop got for me... the turbo sounds amazing... they said theres surging around 45mph regular driving but dont know if its the turbo or tuning... I will keep u up to date with it more as my shop informs me... Again sorry for the late reply... We have the same performance mods... Hows your baby doin... Same surging issues...? Who did ur tuning...?